THE PHONE CALL MUST BE RECORDED USING THE FOLLOWING PROCESS: The Shopper will Dial access number: (201) 215-6812 and enter the PIN: 403868673. Then wait for the dial tone. The Shopper will manually dial the phone number listed under the "Details" of this shop. You will use the following format: AREA CODE + PHONE NUMBER (ex: 2013993020). Your call will connect and be recorded. You will be calling the Leasing Agent's cell phone. The Leasing Agent answers with the name of the property management company not the community because they represent more than one community.
Please review the price points on the company's website at https://www.pmcpropertygroup.com/location/massachusetts
The Onsite Visit must be recorded using the Free SMART RECORDER Phone App. Please download this to your phone.
Office Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
DUE TO COVID-19 YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND ADHERE TO THE CDC GUIDELINES OUTLINED ON YOUR SHOPPER DASHBOARD UNDER DOWNLOADS.
PLEASE READ THE NEW CLIENT REQUIREMENTS ON YOUR SHOPPER DASHBOARD. These jobs are IMMEDIATE ASSIGNMENTS. If the job is unassigned to your Shopper Dashboard before the Shop Date you selected then you will be informed in an email or text.
The company that manages this property utilizes a special database to track information on all callers/guests. As a result, if you have called or visited another property managed by this company in the past (whether for a shop or as an actual prospect), your contact information will be saved in their system. When the leasing professional attempts to enter your information during the telephone call OR onsite visit, they will be notified of WHICH other properties you have visited and WHEN. This can be an immediate red flag that you are a shopper!
To preserve your identity as a shopper, MAMS requires that you alter your contact information as follows for this shop: Nickname or variation of your name - (Ex: Tina = Christina, Chrissy, Chris, etc.). You can make up a middle name and say you go by it, or you can use a different last name if you can say you were married/divorced.
If you have visited this property in the past at any time please do not go back to the same property.
Agent: Ashley Tiapale
Shopper Name: Tina Zielinski
Property Name: 305 Dutton Street
Address: 305 Dutton Street, Lowell, MA, USA
Shop Date: 10/6/2020
Date of Phone Call: 10/6/2020, 10/8/2020
Time of Phone Call: 1:15 PM on 10/6, and 8:15 AM on 10/8.
Length of Phone Call: 1:40 minutes
Date of Onsite Tour Visit: I was never invited in.
Upload email from 10/8/2020 received at 11:04 AM Download
Print / Make PDF
1. Were you able to reach a Leasing Professional on your first attempt? Please state in the comment box the dates and times you called before you were able to speak to a Leasing Professional.N/A0/5
2. If you had to leave a voice message was your call returned within 2 hours? If no, please tell us in the comment box how many times you called and did not receive a live person and/or how many times you left a message. Please let us know if you received a call back at all?N/A0/5
3. Did the Leasing Professional answer with the name of the community? (State the exact greeting in the comment box at the end of the section).N/A0/3
4. Did the Leasing Professional identify him/herself?N/A0/3
5. Did the Leasing Professional obtain your name during the telephone presentation?N/A0/3
6. Did the Leasing Professional effectively use your name in conversation? (If so, please state in the comment box how many times they used your name in conversation)N/A0/3
7. Did the Leasing Professional convey a warm and inviting attitude? (Please explain in the comment box at the end of the section.)N/A0/3
8. Did the Leasing Professional ask how you knew about the community?N/A0/3
Telephone Greeting Comments (Please provide the Telephone Greeting in the comment box below. Explain all your "No" or "NA" answers.) How many rings before the Leasing Professional picked up?:
Telephone Identifying Needs
9. Did the Leasing Professional determine apartment size?N/A0/3
10. Did the Leasing Professional determine move-in date?N/A0/3
11. Did the Leasing Professional determine number of occupants?N/A0/3
12. Did the Leasing Professional determine if you had any pets?N/A0/3
13. Did the Leasing Professional determine your price range?N/A0/3
14. Did the Leasing Professional determine specific preferences (i.e. w/d connections, up/downstairs, fireplace)?N/A0/3
15. Did the Leasing Professional ask your reason for moving?N/A0/3
16. Did the Leasing Professional ask open ended questions to identify your specific needs and wants in a new home? (i.e. "What are you looking for in a new home?" or "Describe your ideal apartment home?").N/A0/5
17. Did the Leasing Professional review the apartment features and benefits (fireplace, washer/dryer, storage, etc.).N/A0/4
18. Did the Leasing Professional describe community features, benefits, and/or amenities?N/A0/4
19. Did the Leasing Professional create a sense of urgency?N/A0/2
20. Did the Leasing Professional explain the limited contact with prospects and offer a virtual tour?N/A0/3
21. Did the Leasing Professional control the conversation?N/A0/4
22. Did the Leasing Professional attempt to schedule a specific time for a onsite tour? If a onsite tour was not scheduled then only fill out the telephone portion of this shop report.N/A0/3
23. After you scheduled an onsite tour did a Leasing Professional follow-up with you within the same business day with an email confirming the appointment? N/A0/4
24. If the Leasing Professional did not recommend or offer a virtual tour did they attempt to close in another way. (Please explain in the comment box below how the Leasing Professional attempted to close in another way.) N/A0/5
25. Did the Leasing Professional ask for your telephone number? N/A0/13
26. Did the Leasing Professional ask for your email?N/A0/4