THE PHONE CALL MUST BE RECORDED USING THE FOLLOWING PROCESS: The Shopper will Dial access number: (201) 215-6812 and enter the PIN: 403868673. Then wait for the dial tone. The Shopper will manually dial the phone number listed under the "Details" of this shop. You will use the following format: AREA CODE + PHONE NUMBER (ex: 2013993020). Your call will connect and be recorded. You will be calling the leasing agent's cell phone. The leasing agent answers with the name of the property management company not the community because they represent more than one community.
The Onsite Visit must be recorded using the SMART RECORDER Phone App. iPhone may have a small one-time charge for the downloading the audio file. Please download this to your phone. Please review the price points on the company's website at https://www.pmcpropertygroup.com/location/Baltimore
Office Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
DUE TO COVID-19 YOU MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND ADHERE TO THE CDC GUIDELINES OUTLINED ON YOUR SHOPPER DASHBOARD UNDER DOWNLOADS.
PLEASE READ THE NEW CLIENT REQUIREMENTS ON YOUR SHOPPER DASHBOARD. These jobs are IMMEDIATE ASSIGNMENTS. If the job is unassigned to your Shopper Dashboard before the Shop Date you selected then you will be informed in an email or text.
The company that manages this property utilizes a special database to track information on all callers/guests. As a result, if you have called or visited another property managed by this company in the past (whether for a shop or as an actual prospect), your contact information will be saved in their system. When the leasing professional attempts to enter your information during the telephone call OR onsite visit, they will be notified of WHICH other properties you have visited and WHEN. This can be an immediate red flag that you are a shopper!
To preserve your identity as a shopper, MAMS requires that you alter your contact information as follows for this shop: Nickname or variation of your name - (Ex: Tina = Christina, Chrissy, Chris, etc.). You can make up a middle name and say you go by it, or you can use a different last name if you can say you were married/divorced.
If you have visited this property in the past at any time please do not go back to the same property.
Special preferences or needs: Hardwood floors, washer and dryer in unit, fireplace?
Where you shown a model and/or a vacant?: Yes
A NOTE ABOUT OUR SCORING SYSTEM:
OUTSTANDING : 95% TO 100%
ABOVE AVERAGE: 88% TO 94.9%
AVERAGE: 78% TO 87.9%
BELOW AVERAGE: 77.9% OR BELOW
Leasing Professional's overall attitude and impression: Alex was professional and friendly.
Leasing Professional's strongest points: Alex went at an even pace through the building during the onsite tour. She had an in-depth knowledge of the history of the building and she was very thorough in her demonstration of the apartments and community amenities. She handled my objection about the stackable washer and dryer versus side-by-side. I told her I wanted side-by-side and she told me she could accommodate me. She did ask if I had any questions as we walked.
Leasing Professional's weakest points: The phone call was brief. Alex stayed focused on number of bedrooms, move-in date, and inviting me in for a tour. She didn’t learn what amenities I desired in my new home. Onsite, Alex did go at an even pace during the tour; However, she didn’t cease this opportunity to ask me questions about my move such as if I was in a current lease, why did I want to move, or what did I see online that interest me about this property. She stayed focused on showing me what the building had to offer me and no more. Only at the beginning of the tour she asked where I currently lived and I told her Columbia, MD but she did not continue with more probing questions. She reviewed the price range at the beginning of the tour but at the end she didn’t review any pricing or asked me if I could see myself living there. So, there were no closing questions. She said she would send me a recap in an email which I did receive.
Overall Comments: Overall, Alex was friendly and professional; However, she learned nothing about why I was moving or specifically what I was seeking. She followed up with an email but I never received a phone call.
Upload marketing material received onsite Download
Print / Make PDF
1. Were you able to reach a Leasing Professional on your first attempt? Please state in the comment box the dates and times you called before you were able to speak to a Leasing Professional.Yes5/5
2. If you had to leave a voice message was your call returned within 2 hours? If no, please tell us in the comment box how many times you called and did not receive a live person and/or how many times you left a message. Please let us know if you received a call back at all?Yes5/5
3. Did the Leasing Professional answer with the name of the community? (State the exact greeting in the comment box at the end of the section).Yes3/3
4. Did the Leasing Professional identify him/herself?Yes3/3
5. Did the Leasing Professional obtain your name during the telephone presentation?Yes3/3
6. Did the Leasing Professional effectively use your name in conversation? (If so, please state in the comment box how many times they used your name in conversation)No0/3
7. Did the Leasing Professional convey a warm and inviting attitude? (Please explain in the comment box at the end of the section.)Yes3/3
8. Did the Leasing Professional ask how you knew about the community?Yes3/3
Telephone Greeting Comments (Please provide the Telephone Greeting in the comment box below. Explain all your "No" or "NA" answers.) How many rings before the Leasing Professional picked up?:
Telephone Identifying Needs
9. Did the Leasing Professional determine apartment size?Yes3/3
10. Did the Leasing Professional determine move-in date?Yes3/3
11. Did the Leasing Professional determine number of occupants?No0/3
12. Did the Leasing Professional determine if you had any pets?No0/3
13. Did the Leasing Professional determine your price range?Yes3/3
14. Did the Leasing Professional determine specific preferences (i.e. w/d connections, up/downstairs, fireplace)?No0/3
15. Did the Leasing Professional ask your reason for moving?No0/3
Telephone Qualifying Comments (Please explain all your "No" or "NA" answers/and any additional questions that were asked of you.) :
16. Did the Leasing Professional ask open ended questions to identify your specific needs and wants in a new home? (i.e. "What are you looking for in a new home?" or "Describe your ideal apartment home?").No0/5
17. Did the Leasing Professional review the apartment features and benefits (fireplace, washer/dryer, storage, etc.).No0/4
18. Did the Leasing Professional describe community features, benefits, and/or amenities?No0/4
19. Did the Leasing Professional create a sense of urgency?No0/2
20. Did the Leasing Professional explain the limited contact with prospects and offer a virtual tour?N/A3/3
21. Did the Leasing Professional control the conversation?No0/4
Telephone Demonstration Comments (Please explain all your "No" or "NA" answers/and any additional questions that were asked of you.) :
22. Did the Leasing Professional attempt to schedule a specific time for a onsite tour? If a onsite tour was not scheduled then only fill out the telephone portion of this shop report.Yes3/3
23. After you scheduled an onsite tour did a Leasing Professional follow-up with you within the same business day with an email confirming the appointment? Yes4/4
24. If the Leasing Professional did not recommend or offer a virtual tour did they attempt to close in another way. (Please explain in the comment box below how the Leasing Professional attempted to close in another way.) N/A5/5
Telephone Closing Comments (Please explain all your "No" or "NA" answers/and any additional questions that were asked of you.) :
25. Did the Leasing Professional ask for your telephone number? Yes13/13
26. Did the Leasing Professional ask for your email?Yes4/4
Telephone Follow-Up Comments (Please explain all your "No" or "NA" answers/and any additional questions that were asked of you.) :
2. Did the Leasing Professional greet you with a smile and make a positive first impression appearing to be genuinely interested in helping you?Yes10/10
3. Was the Leasing Professional prepared for your visit based on the information gathered from you during the phone call?Yes5/5
4. Did leasing consultant practice social distancing?Yes1/1
5. Was personal protective equipment offered to you as the prospect?No0/0
Comments (Please explain in detail your experience.):
Onsite Identifying Needs
1. Did the Leasing Professional confirm size of apartment you needed?Yes1/1
2. Did the Leasing Professional confirm your move-in date?Yes1/1
3. Did the Leasing Professional confirm number of occupants?Yes1/1
4. Did the Leasing Professional confirm price range or budget?Yes1/1
5. Did the Leasing Professional confirm if you have any pets?Yes1/1
6. Did the Leasing Professional discuss the floor plans creatively describing features and benefits of the apartment?Yes3/3
7. Did the Leasing Professional determine if you had any specific needs or preferences (i.e. location, etc.)?Yes4/4
Comments on the Identifying Needs :
1. Did the Leasing Professional walk you through a model or a vacant at a steady and desirable pace?Yes4/4
2. Did the Leasing Professional try to learn more about you throughout the tour by actively involving you in conversation?No0/4
3. Did the Leasing Professional take control of the presentation and exhibit enthusiasm?Yes5/5
4. Did the Leasing Professional discuss features and benefits of the apartment? (Pleas explain in the comment box at the end of the section.)Yes4/4
5. Did the Leasing Professional discuss features and benefits of the community amenities? (Please explain in the comment box at the end of the section.)Yes4/4
6. Did the Leasing Professional show an apartment that was clean and made ready? If not, please explain in the comment box at the end of the section. Yes1/1
7. Did the Leasing Professional effectively overcome your objection(s)? What was your objection and how did the Leasing Specialist respond? Please explain in the comment box at the end of the section. Yes4/4
8. Did the Leasing Professional begin asking closing questions early in the presentation? Please explain in the comment box at the end of the section. No0/2
9. Did the Leasing Professional appear knowledgeable about the community?Yes2/2
10. Did the Leasing Professional point out advantages you stated were important to you?Yes3/3
11. Did the Leasing Specialist allow you the opportunity to ask questions, ask for your feedback about the apartment?Yes3/3
Comments on the Demonstration (Please describe your experience while virtually touring with community with the Leasing Professional.):
1. Did the Leasing Professional create a "strong" sense of urgency? If you answered "Yes" to one of the following two questions then check "Yes" in this box for full credit. Yes9/9
2. Did the Leasing Professional mention current specials?Yes0/0
3. Did the Leasing Professional ask you to lease the apartment today online?Yes0/0
4. Based on the Leasing Professional's presentation, would you have leased an apartment?Yes8/8
5. Did the Leasing Professional do or say anything to make your visit "extraordinarily" memorable? (Please explain in the comment box at the end of the section.)No0/0
6. Did the Leasing Professional try to overcome your reason for not leasing today?No0/4
7. Did the Leasing Professional attempt to close on you more than once?No0/4
8. Did the Leasing Professional attempt to schedule a follow up phone call?No0/2
Closing Comments (Please explain all the details of how the Leasing Professional attempted to close you at the end of the onsite visit. Also, explain your reason for not leasing that same day.):
1. Did the Leasing Professional say or do anything to discourage you from leasing due to any issues that could have been perceived as discriminatory? No0/0
Comment (This is mandatory that you answer question #3 in the Comment Box).:
1. Did you receive a follow-up thank you call and/or email within 24 - 48 hours of your visit?Yes10/10