Mid Atlantic Mystery Shopper seeks individuals with a keen eye, who are extremely conscientious and responsible in honoring their commitments. Successful MAMS mystery shoppers will be able to meet deadlines, follow detailed instructions and write fact-based reports to provide our clients with actionable data.
How to become a Mid Atlantic Mystery Shopper contractor today:
- Fill out the registration form at the bottom of this page where it says “APPLY”.
- Read thoroughly the independent contractor agreement WHICH INCLUDES A COVID-19 ADDENDUM acknowledging your responsibility during the COVID-19 pandemic for educating yourself on CDC guidance for mitigating your exposure to the COVID-19 virus. The CDC website is at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Choose the shop contract opportunities you want online.
- Complete the shop contracts in a timely manner.
- Get paid upon job completion.
- You must have a valid photo ID and reliable transportation to and from your assigned shop address.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have good written communication skills.
- Must be able to focus on details.
- Must have full internet access (at home or at work).
- You May consider joining mspa-americas.org to earn an additional $5 Extra Per Completed Shop Report.
What does a mystery shopper do?
CHOOSE SHOP, CONDUCT SHOP, WRITE REPORT, SUBMIT REPORT….GET PAID!
Poses as a “real” customer
- Makes sure their shopper identity is not known by the person being evaluated.
- Might be asked to purchase a product.
- Might have to ask specific questions or register a complaint to see how they are handled.
- Will observe a typical customer’s experience.
- Provides detailed, objective feedback about their experience.
If you are interested in applying for consideration as a MAMS mystery shopper contractor today, please complete and submit our free mystery shopper jobs online application form.
We Are Proud Members of